Wednesday, March 25, 2015

THINGS HAPPENED. AND LAZY.

GENERATE IS MAX SKILLED. He also has +1 in HP and RCV. Ew. Oh well. Hera-Ur is 3/3 on Baby Tama's, woot. Ranger got another skill-up (BECAUSE I FINALLY BEAT CHALLENGE DUNGEON 7, HOLY CRAP IS THAT ONE ANNOYING), haven't been farming +eggs, my stones vanished (DON'T ASK WHERE THEY WENT), and Uvo Hera-Ur is at the top of my kill list.

So, that Rainbow Keeper is for Zeus Vulcan when he appears. Otherwise I'm going to feed the Keeper away for experience if I need the slot (and get rid of Hera-Ur, maybe?). Which Hera-Ur? Either and both. I can farm them up again, anyways.

Ranger got a skill-up so now 8 turns. She's actually a pretty strong leader and I can almost consistently activate her (although I haven't really been trying). When I finally went back to playing Gonia, I was making all the matches all over the place.

Challenge 7 was a pain in the butt because... Ra at the beginning is easy and do-able, but then Thoth & Sopdet is just stall for days. Followed immediately by Gold Keeper who I can easily kill with 2 Gonia actives, except I need one for Thoth & Sopdet, so that's fun. Oh, and I also need to heal before killing Gold Keeper because Isis is next and she has a pre-emp. And then I get to stall on Isis for all my skills (15 turns) so I can kill her with Gonia and then do a full board on Medjed, assuming he doesn't make Generate my leader. Otherwise I have to survive for 3 turns and pray that I don't die a horrible death. Yay. Fun. I also spent a lot of stamina yesterday on Diagorodurkljsefmse... Didn't beat it. No stone for Esplen.

On the bright side, that day PAD Z was available for the whole day was great. I spent 2 stones I think on Stamina refreshes, but it was worth it because I maxed Generate so he's an 8 turn orb changer and he's up after one turn.

Also Shinra Bansho collab is next, most likely (because the two leaked new REM's). Time to whore stones and see what's good. Maybe goodbye, Hera-Ur's. Also maybe goodbye Ronia... and maybe Minerva... and maybe Masamune... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment