Sunday, March 1, 2015

Godfest is over

I said I wouldn't roll anymore, but I caved. Thankfully it wasn't Crystal Defenders (unless I would have gotten Thief, then darnit...), and I did get something I sort of wanted.
Oh well, now I can improve my Mama team (if you check my PadHerder teams, it will be the second test team.) Awoken Minerva is useful for Dragon and helps prevent orb troll on a low cooldown (but does require Film/Frame/1915 to bring back Dark Orbs, so Ranger still has a good shot if things are on cooldown). Kushinadahime over Shiryu because a stall is probably better than a self nuke (especially since I'm mostly only using Mama on No RCV dungeons).
Now to just evolve everything, Zeus Vulcan will probably require a stone, unless I get super lucky or improve my Mama skills. (That sounds really weird and wrong.)

I'm kind of scared now because everything is getting an Awoken Evolution and that means that things may become extremely useful or they can just become bad for my account. It's sort of a gamble of all the things, seeing what will become relevant and what will fade away, so I'll focus on gathering stones for collabs and godfests that actually help me (although the only cards I need now are Blue, being Sun Quan, Kurapika, or Orochi). If I get Sun Quan, then I could remove Kushi and maybe slot in Indra or something (totally not ripping off the dream Mama team).

As it stands, if I ever get Dark Kali, she's instantly taking the slot of Minerva/Ranger, although I doubt I'll roll for a while (please, Shinra Bansho, don't have a REM... or all of the cards be Dragons).

I would like to say that clearing the Devil Challenge was not fun, and I have been abusing the Best Friend System in conjunction with Reward Dungeons to get 1000+ Pal Points for 100pts/stam. I still haven't done Mephistopheles nor the final stage, but pfffff who needs to do that.

I might work on a farmable Red team to build off of either Ranger leader or Minerva leader. It'll be just for funsies, and it could be Devil (TOTALLY NOT A RONIA TEAM), so Hera D-Ur is a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment