Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hera-DUr, Diagororordjalfejskalfealdos, and stuffs.

Beat Hera-Ur again after entering right before the day was over (yay for 3 hours of sleep, I didn't even wake up to my alarm. I woke up to my brother's).

And yes, I can actually evolve both Hera-Ur's, the Snow Globe (hopefully max it) and then get Zeus Vulcan and evo him, then I can work on AMinerva and Hera-DUr.

With that, my Minerva/Ranger team (depending on what LS I need, never Ronia) will be "done" although I still need a final sub (for now, I use Zweihander because attacker and high atk + double prong).

The Snow Globe is Dark, not that it matters. Going to feed it to Ranger which will get her to level 97 or 98 (and then ~100k to max). Unless I get a Super or Great.

All I need to do now is to get a Dub Mythlit before Wednesday Dungeon and I can evolve Hera-Ur (although I also need to max level her, blegh that's almost 800k exp still left to go).

So my week is going to feel weird because I need to max level Hera-Ur before Wednesday Dungeon, get a Dub Mythlit (also before Wednesday Dungeon) and then I get to run Thursday Dungeon to evolve the Snow Globe (who only gets 2 slots to hold mats from Thursday dungeon, so I have to get a lot from the actual dungeon even though it's not 2x Drop, yay).

All the while I have to resist from running 3D and D4 for the Jewels (that I totally need, right?).

BUT I BEAT DIAGORIRORIEJNLGSJEKGDOS. He's so annoying because shenanigans, but I went in with Mama (took me 3 tries to get past Floor 1 and 2, ouch) and then I just started spiking everything. I had to use 1915 early on to prevent myself from dying which made me have to use Sun Quan on the second last floor. I actually almost died there, as well, but he didn't do a killing strike, thankfully. Then I went to the final floor, used Mama -> Shiryu (2x damage but 5s extra time, woot) and brought him to <50% (if I didn't get him below 50% I would have died because Shiryu). He cast the 5 combo or more shield (not that it really matters) so I used Mama again (which overrode Shiryu, oops) and then spiked him and won. With mama, it's really just getting to him that's the problem. With Gonia it's the second last floor that's problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment