Monday, March 2, 2015

Awoken Minerva

Well, I evolved Minerva once, because thankfully today was Super Rubies. The only problem is I forgot that she requires Zeus Vulcan and Hera-Ur evolved (I knew she required them).

This changes everything, meaning I have to change my plan and can't take my evolutions at my own pace. If I can get a Hera-Ur and evolve her, then Zeus Vulcan will take the next slot and I can do a 3-slot evolution with him. The only thing I was considering was maybe if I do Zeus Vulcan first, I could potentially loot a Hera-Ur at the same time, but I can't do a 3 slot evolution without wasting too much stamina because it's too risky.

That means instead of evolving Ranger now, I should focus on Kushinada, because I can evolve Ranger while I have Hera-Ur and am waiting on Zeus. Also, I'll probably need to stone Zeus Vulcan.

If I wait too long, I'll probably just evolve Ranger twice.

As for beating Zeus Vulcan, I'm not sure if I want to beat it with Ranger or Mama lead (did I already say that?).

No comments:

Post a Comment