Sunday, March 15, 2015

Am dumb, am suck.

I realized that I can actually evolve Hera Ur with only 3 slots open, so I plan on getting a second Hera Ur for the DUr evolution. Of course, today is Hera Ur and I failed many, many times (because I suck).

Thankfully, I beat her once, which is nice. If I can get the second one it'd be really nice, but I can just hope for one when getting Zeus Vulcan.

I got my White Day Present Egg, but there's not much I can feed it to. I'm going to probably feed it to Ranger, which will make her 300k from max (unless I get a Great or Super).

I rolled twice on Godfest. I rolled on the wrong one first (whoops) and got a Leviathan (ouch). Rolled during the appropriate Godfest and got a Green Odin. Fed him away even though he can be useful on Mama team.

I wasn't supposed to roll twice, but... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment