Monday, March 9, 2015

Double Evo, PAD W, Spring Cleaning, Combo Practice



Was busy figuring out how to get Mythlits after the Silver Egg Machine decided to gift me with nearly every material necessary for Sun Quan evolution. Proceeded to run T1 until I got a Mythlit last night/this morning. I was then contemplating Ranger evolution and, luckily, got some materials for that as well, so I was running T6 and Keeper of Red today to get those materials (while also feeding a Snow Globe from the challenge dungeon to max level Sun Quan because 3m experience). Got all the materials for Ranger and was going to hold off on the evolution until after I beat Challenge Dungeon 6, except I realized that by feeding Tamadra's, I'd get the stats back from evolving. I went ahead with that evolution, managed to max level the Snow Globe (got a Great, yay for wasting experience), and am now waiting on the stamina to beat Challenge 6 with Mama.

While doing Technicals, I was practicing my 10 combos (although I did use Mama to get some nice orb time). Almost at the point I used to be before I had Row Enhances, but not quite there. I need to be a bit swifter. Still using my thumb and need to either use index finger or my stylus (which I should practice before entering Challenge 6).

I ran some PAD W just for fun and also for the stone (didn't know it until after I started). I actually screwed up and "paused" here because it wasn't in Colorblind mode. Apparently there's no pausing, so I died because the timer was very, very, very short. After I got some more Hearts, I ran it again and had Orb Changers ready (which apparently pause the timer). I was also able to actually see the darned orbs.

Oh well, that's all for now. Just wanted to get an update in because I did do a big cleaning by evolving. To evolve Minerva, I will be getting both Zeus Vulcan and Hera Ur at the same time (now that I have the space). I will probably need to stone to finish the dungeon, but I'm slightly okay with that. I have a Light Jewel so far and Ranger will be getting UVO'ed before the weekend if all goes according to plan. I will run Kapybara for the stone during an increased invade rate so I can get some attempts at skill-ups. I will not be doing any challenges harder than 6 (usually I skip 6 and do 7 but this time I can't do 7). After that it's just level level level my stuff and then wait for something new to come out and fawn over.

Full gallery of images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/5uvKj

No comments:

Post a Comment