Monday, April 20, 2015

The past 12 days.

So I started an Athena account and maxed out Knight and Goblin in skill and level. Been getting a ridiculous amount of +eggs because infinite Normal farming.

Meanwhile, I've been getting Amir and leveling him (slowly) on my main. Want to do Hera Rush but I don't have enough recovery on Minerva team. Amir was fun, he blinded me and I killed him with a flick of my finger.

In the last runs of PA, I max skilled Hera-Ur which was great. CatDragon was also great because I got a full red board which let me ADKZ it. And there's a picture of my ridiculously plussed 5 day old Athena account.

Yada yada yada yada. Waiting time for me now. Don't ask what happened to my Athena account stones. Please. Don't.

Just going to wait for FF Collab to see what I can get. Need a red and light healer for Isis. Also another red card for Minerva would be fantastic. Cough, totally want Gadius and Sun Quan, cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment